- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Before + After
Expansion Joint Replacement
Choose AES For Your Expansion Joint Replacement Needs!
We Are Available For You 24 Hours A Day, Every Day.
American Efficiency Services (AES) now offers the safest project management for condenser related services, plus replacement and repair services for condenser expansion joints.
AES’ quality process includes:
- Documenting all “as found” expansion joint conditions internally and externally prior to removing any hardware and the expansion joint itself
- Cleaning all surface areas, stud threads and steam shields free of debris prior to the installation of the new expansion joint
- Inspecting all studs, clamping bars and steam shields to ensure their integrity is of high quality
- Identifying any replacements and/or repairs necessary and reporting to plant personnel early in the process
- Measuring around the circumference every 10’ to document any misalignment and where that misalignment exists
- Conducting a final torque verification of all bolts once the new expansion joint is in place and vulcanized
- Conducting an off-line helium inspection of the expansion joint after all hardware is installed to ensure there are no gross breaches between the expansion joint hardware and the expansion joint itself
- Noting all anomalies identified during the expansion joint replacement in the final report, as well as the “as left” conditions
American Efficiency Services
AES Operates WORLDWIDE, on call 24 hours a day. Call us at 877-816-9081 OR Email